Samsung already teased its upcoming 6-inch phablet in China earlier this week and today the smartphone has been certified by China's TENAA, confirming some design changes and specs. Another leak has confirmed that two variants are in the work, normal and Pro versions.
The Pro model is a high-end version of the device, but we don't have any specs about it. Both handsets will have the same design, which has a new antenna design, which Samsung calls "next level of antenna craftsmanship." They should be announced by the end of the month.
Samsung Galaxy C9 specifications
- 6-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera
- Dimensions: 162.9×80.7×6.9mm;Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v 4.2, ANT+, NFC
- 4000mAh battery